mysteria predator 2 helmet?

th3 pr3dat0r

i was curious if any members have purchased 1 of these. for 70 dollars it looks like a decent deal and i know it isnt 1:1 size but is it big enough to fite someones head? and when you get the model kit are the eyes drilled out?
-thanks

i was curious if any members have purchased 1 of these. for 70 dollars it looks like a decent deal and i know it isnt 1:1 size but is it big enough to fite someones head? and when you get the model kit are the eyes drilled out?
-thanks

well if its the one at that price I woud say no on both of the questions..

It may fit if you don't go with ANY mask under the bio, as I own one myself and its vastly smaller compared to the 1:1 scale that mysteria also sells.

And its raw so you will need to cut and drill out the eyes and trim. If you ask him he may do it for you for a bit extra price.

That one pictured is 1:1 scale. The others, the P1 and P2 are big enough for a human head, but not for a mask. If you ask him to cut the eyes out for you he might, but I would expect him to charge you a little more for it.

thats the thing im on a budget and i dont have many of the thing necesary to drill a mask and what not. i may go with another way of making a bio helmet.. but anyways thanks for the help guys

the P2 mysteria is very small.. Celtpred got one recently. stunning piece but very small.. I reckon it would just fit my 19month old sons head

cool, thanks. I was going to pick up the Rubies mask today at a nearby costume store. if the Delux bio i got from Mysteria is too small.. then i'll have to get a new bio. I've already contacted Biohuner76 and wow... he's got some REALLY nice bios... Impressive.

i just measured the Delux and the crown is about 11 inches across, the cheek part about 6.5 inches width, and the length of the bio is about 15.5 inches. Too small?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back