My Zam Wesell costume

Why can't my GF make costumes!?
(because I would have her working night and day, that's why)
AMAZING job!:eek:thumbsup:thumbsup

Amazing work - I saw a Zam at Disney weekend at Hollywood Studios this year and loved it.

Your costume is right up there with the best.

I watched your thread over on TDH. Being a fellow Zam'er I know how much work went in to that so big congrats on doing such a fantastic job!

I watched your thread over on TDH. Being a fellow Zam'er I know how much work went in to that so big congrats on doing such a fantastic job!

Oh yes, I also remember your work on TDH, and it was really fine, Angela ( curiously we have same name :) )

Fantastic costume. I've been on costuming forums enough to know how much work this costume takes. And how many different techniques it takes to make one from scratch.

Thanks for all the in-progress pics, we love seeing those.

Congratulations on a well done costume! :cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool!
I love it.
I also really loved your catwoman costume~
(y)thumbsup
Thank you :)

Fantastic costume. I've been on costuming forums enough to know how much work this costume takes. And how many different techniques it takes to make one from scratch.

Thanks for all the in-progress pics, we love seeing those.

Congratulations on a well done costume! :cool

:cheers

Brava Angelina!!! :D :D :D

Ciao Belliiiiiiiii :lol:lol:lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mind my asking how much the materials cost you for the costume in USD? Incredible job, by the way! My wife would like to make one.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back