My version of Presidents Book of Secrets (WIP)

Jeremiah

Hi, my name is Jeremiah and I have an intro reply to the thread here on intros.

I have started work on my own version of the BOS. I have a copy of Sarednab's I recently aquired. I also have a new cover ordered from Sarednab, but the one made by Murdoc is great too. I got help from Sarednab and even Ross McDonald so I wanted to give Kudos to them. I used Frankfurt cream laid paper and even used headbands like on the Original. My hand sewn book fit into Murdoc's cover like it was always meant for it. i may use Sarednab's cover for this one. i plan to have an original over arcing story where each new president builds upon the secrets of the last to form one big secret. So here are a few photos and video. I plan to use a dip pen with no fonts. I will update as this project proceeds.
image.jpgimage.jpg[video]http://vid1323.photobucket.com/albums/u588/Fimbulfambi/Mobile%20Uploads/trim.52481C4C-4CE7-40FB-8EBE-8998DB4F0F1A_zpsfvxtl53c.mp4[/video]

Last edited:
New pics. A warning and introduction
i will try to match signatures as close as possible but my goal will not be to match the handwriting styles of each president. I know this will not be as cool as if I did, but that is a sacrifice I will make for my version.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Well done on the binding Jeremiah :) Congrates :thumbsup
As well a great start on the entries. Looking forward to see it growing!

By the way, I've mentioned that your book-block does have headbands. Did you add them "as you simply like" to have them?
I am asking as i never could identify on my screenshots, that there are headbands added :unsure

Great Job on the pages so far. Congrates :)

I would differ the pens and or colors used. At least when it comes to different presidents ;)

Keep us informed, I am interested for sure :D

Most definitely. Thanks. I am about to wrap up all of Washingtons entries. Figure he would have had most and I am setting up my story.

??? hm.. does somebody know WHY Jeremiah has been banned from TheRPF? Had some relaxing and nice conversations with him.
No word or any note that he is a guy to be banned... just wondering... :unsure

Seemed a promising project here... For this thread, it's too bad he is banned (don't know the reason, so it might be justified...). It would be nice if de banned member list got updated from time to time. Some members I did business with and never had problems with, were banned, so It would be nice to hear why... Certainly when some of them were GREAT prop-makers.

Bumping this up... what happened? Has anyone asked the mods about this? He's been posting over at Club Obi Wan about his Grail Diary and there have been no problems.

For what I know there was a dispute with another user but I think if they could talk and solve it rpf staff maybe could active him again.

He is a very talented and good guy

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back