My totally unbelievable elm studios terminator

LEENEWSOME

Hi Guys

Just thought i would post some pics of the quite unbelievable Arnold T2 Statue that Bjorn & Annica at Elm-Studios has just finished for me. Now to say this is quite unbelievable is an understatement. The T2 head has been cast from the original Wiston Stage 5 Puppet mold used for the film & Bjorn has also created an endo skull which can be seen on the base, also from a winston endo kit skull that Bjorn owns. He has also installed a DVD player which loops the movie T2 and also has placed surround sound speakers in the base aswell.

I simply cannot thanks Bjorn & His lovely wife Annice enough.This has been a long project for Bjorn & Annica & This is going to be displayed in my Movie Themed Cafe, HOLLYWOOD BITES which we open in the UK next month. (check it out on facebook & twitter).

Bjorn has also just been taken ill & i hope you all along with me wish him a speedy recovery.

hollywoodarnie.jpg

arnie4.jpg

arnie3.jpg

arnie2.jpg

arnie1.jpg

I Love it. But he could use the correct M79 grenade sling used in the film. Also the correct belt. Both of which I could supply you with :) I especially love the way he made the mannequin. It really looks to be Arnolds figure. And I would go with a darker gray shirt.

Thanks Guys, Bjorn sculpted the entire piece by hand.

That's Bullcrap!!! Bjorn recast my battle damage knee sculpt.

BJORN, Stop selling recasts!! You want to make Terminator statues then Buy the parts from the original sculptor or sculpt them yourself!!!!

It's been years since I sent you anything but you just keep cranking out statues and busts.

That's Bullcrap!!! Bjorn recast my battle damage knee sculpt.

BJORN, Stop selling recasts!! You want to make Terminator statues then Buy the parts from the original sculptor or sculpt them yourself!!!!

It's been years since I sent you anything but you just keep cranking out statues and busts.

i contacted Bjorn & i asked where all the parts came from & Bjorn told me he bought them from dale DBLANK, I.E. YOU, & he has had them for 4 years. The battle damaged leg you see and chest armour are the EXACT ones BOUGHT FROM DALE, these are not recasts. The head was bought from howard senft and this has not been recast either. Bjorn does not now own any terminator parts.

I think there has been a misunderstanding on my part, I have actually contacted bjorn today even though he is ill & he is not very happy at your stupid accuations. You need to be very careful what you are accusing people of on a public forum. I would suggest a public apology to Bjorn & Annica as what you are saying is libelous & can damage reputations.

It is getting much cheaper these days to sue people for slander.

Awesome display!

But the exposed metal knee section look a little too big, or the legs are too skinny, unless it's a illusion but overall it looks great

GFollano

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back