My totally unbelievable elm studios terminator

Brilliant piece. Your a lucky guy.
I only live a short distance away and I look forward to visiting.
Good luck with the opening.

Looks great. Where did you get the battle damaged leg piece from?
Thanks Guys, Bjorn sculpted the entire piece by hand.
That's Bullcrap!!! Bjorn recast my battle damage knee sculpt.

BJORN, Stop selling recasts!! You want to make Terminator statues then Buy the parts from the original sculptor or sculpt them yourself!!!!

It's been years since I sent you anything but you just keep cranking out statues and busts.
i contacted Bjorn & i asked where all the parts came from & Bjorn told me he bought them from dale DBLANK, I.E. YOU, & he has had them for 4 years. The battle damaged leg you see and chest armour are the EXACT ones BOUGHT FROM DALE, these are not recasts. The head was bought from howard senft and this has not been recast either. Bjorn does not now own any terminator parts.

I think there has been a misunderstanding on my part, I have actually contacted bjorn today even though he is ill & he is not very happy at your stupid accuations. You need to be very careful what you are accusing people of on a public forum. I would suggest a public apology to Bjorn & Annica as what you are saying is libelous & can damage reputations.

It is getting much cheaper these days to sue people for slander.

I hope I'm not fanning the flames or getting in the middle of something I shouldn't, but dblank did ask where they got the knee from and, LEENEWSOME, you did initially say Bjorn sculpted it by hand. So dblank was responding to that, which it seems in his right to call foul on (assuming he did the original sculpt, which in your follow up, you do not refute). Dblank did accuse Bjorn of recasting, but there's no real evidence presented either way, so that statement might be false.

But LEENEWSOME, you're not in any position to say that dblank should apologize and be sued for "libel" or "slander." Since I doubt anyone involved has a license to create products based on the Terminator franchise, the suggestion of suing dblank over libelous/slanderous statements would never even make it to court. And that's ignoring the fact that you stated that Bjorn admits to not creating the leg sculpt in question or even other parts of the piece. Whether he also recast parts is irrelevant at that point, since he seems to admit to using other people's work without proper consent. Also, Bjorn seems to live in Sweden, so suing internationally over "libelous" statements made on an internet forum concerning unlicensed movie props? Good luck to anyone that goes down that road.

But regardless of all the "libel", it seems that using a piece created by someone else as part of a larger commissioned piece without the original creator's consent is disingenuous at the very least. Unless the original creators gave consent to use their pieces in this way, Bjorn and elm-studios.com are profiting from other peoples work and not being forthright in who created that work. From what I see on the elm-studios website, Bjorn doesn't outright say that they create everything themselves, but he says in his bio that he's a "well known artist around the world." So you would assume that whatever he sells is fully his own creation, not a cobbled collection of parts acquired from other creators. But that's my own two cents.

i contacted Bjorn & i asked where all the parts came from & Bjorn told me he bought them from dale DBLANK, I.E. YOU, & he has had them for 4 years. The battle damaged leg you see and chest armour are the EXACT ones BOUGHT FROM DALE, these are not recasts. The head was bought from howard senft and this has not been recast either. Bjorn does not now own any terminator parts.

I think there has been a misunderstanding on my part, I have actually contacted bjorn today even though he is ill & he is not very happy at your stupid accuations. You need to be very careful what you are accusing people of on a public forum. I would suggest a public apology to Bjorn & Annica as what you are saying is libelous & can damage reputations.

It is getting much cheaper these days to sue people for slander.

Don't threaten me with your silly schoolyard "I'm going to sue you" threats. Yes, Bjorn did buy one from me many years ago. The problem is this isn't the first T2 statue Bjorn has made in the last 4 years! Bjorn has been making quite a few Terminators , Batmans, and Freddys but has bought any new busts.

I know you're just Bjorn's client so I'm not going to waste anymore time argueing with you. I'll continue this with Bjorn.

One Knee becomes more than one knee.

Terminator 2 Endosk

Well Dale, I understand your frustration and respect your work but you still havn´t contacted me to find out the TRUTH in all of this. Instead you made a post in this thread before you even asked me or Lee.
If I were to present this THREAD from the beginning, I would include yours and everybodys name that contributed in some way finishing this piece like I always do. True, I don´t mention anyones name on my new website because of many reasons. Interested and want to know why please call me:thumbsup

THIS IS NOT FAIR!

I guess I can´t take my doctors advice and stay home resting after a serious
pain in the chest because of OVERLOAD OF WORK the past six months! I have not been online, but had to read this after several mails sent to me.

Dale and to all of you who have doubts that I am a recaster, READ THIS!

Yes I bought a set of T2 parts from you Dale many years ago. As well a Freddy busts and Batman busts made by Howard Senft (Chewie15). And yes I have made several statues after that. But that has been with OTHER PEOPLES RAW CASTINGS sent to me for completion, bought somewhere I don´t know. And they send it to me for a finished torso or statue.

I have made a total of three T2 statues since 2006, all with a different finish. The first Terminator statue I made that you can find on the moviehelmets.com - movie helmets Resources and Information., was commissioned by a company in Sweden. The parts I bought from you Dale back then was NOT USED for the first statue. I have kept those parts all these years until now as I was planning on building one for my self one day, and you have MY WORD on this. I AM NO RECASTER!!!!!!
I work for Sideshow as well, it would be pretty bad and nasty if I were to recast other peoples work.

I am actually GETTING TIRED of this forum, since I have been having some bad experience lately with members jumping on my threads and writing FALSE INFORMATION WITHOUT ANY FACT BEHIND, about me and my company. For an example, when I sold 15 castings of my Christopher Reeve life mask a few months ago, I was suddenly attacked by several members and almost banned because I was offering extra castings, even though I was doing it legaly, told by FOX. Hmm strange, wonder WHY OTHER WELL KNOWN members and artists ON THIS FORUM can make molds of several Stan Winston busts etc, without any small comment OR WARNING??????? Weird don´t you think?

I DON´T SUPPORT ANY FORM OF RECASTING, and if i were to know that the piece sent to me was a recast I would honestly just send it back to the customer. I have been a member here for over ten years and I can´t belive I am being accused for being a recaster.

I honestly hope that talented artists like Howard Senft (Chewie15), Phil Robinson (Cyberman), Steve Scott (wilysteve), Richard Martin (fettster)
Rick A (Hells Manik) and Steve (Streetjudge) can VOUCH FOR ME in this case
I have NEWER EVER RECASTED ANYONES WORK!

If you don´t believe me, then PLEASE call me directly on my phone: +46 70 239 5451, it´s more fair then posting some FALSE INFORMATION.

I had a good chat with Bjorn. I believe him that he got the other knees from clients (who got them from recasters, as the resin was different) and we'll be communicating 1 on 1 more. No problems!

original message:
Bjorn,
I will contact you later to further hear you out. I'm currently away from my computer and with limited resourses. Based on the information present in this thread and how many statues and busts I've seen you show here and other forums and how your clients show off the pieces (I got this from elm studios vs I had elm studios finish this for me) I don't think I made any false accusations. I can't go back and forth here so I will contact you soon.

Well Dale, I understand your frustration and respect your work but you still havn´t contacted me to find out the TRUTH in all of this. Instead you made a post in this thread before you even asked me or Lee.
If I were to present this THREAD from the beginning, I would include yours and everybodys name that contributed in some way finishing this piece like I always do. True, I don´t mention anyones name on my new website because of many reasons. Interested and want to know why please call me:thumbsup

THIS IS NOT FAIR!

I guess I can´t take my doctors advice and stay home resting after a serious
pain in the chest because of OVERLOAD OF WORK the past six months! I have not been online, but had to read this after several mails sent to me.

Dale and to all of you who have doubts that I am a recaster, READ THIS!

Yes I bought a set of T2 parts from you Dale many years ago. As well a Freddy busts and Batman busts made by Howard Senft (Chewie15). And yes I have made several statues after that. But that has been with OTHER PEOPLES RAW CASTINGS sent to me for completion, bought somewhere I don´t know. And they send it to me for a finished torso or statue.

I have made a total of three T2 statues since 2006, all with a different finish. The first Terminator statue I made that you can find on the moviehelmets.com - movie helmets Resources and Information., was commissioned by a company in Sweden. The parts I bought from you Dale back then was NOT USED for the first statue. I have kept those parts all these years until now as I was planning on building one for my self one day, and you have MY WORD on this. I AM NO RECASTER!!!!!!
I work for Sideshow as well, it would be pretty bad and nasty if I were to recast other peoples work.

I am actually GETTING TIRED of this forum, since I have been having some bad experience lately with members jumping on my threads and writing FALSE INFORMATION WITHOUT ANY FACT BEHIND, about me and my company. For an example, when I sold 15 castings of my Christopher Reeve life mask a few months ago, I was suddenly attacked by several members and almost banned because I was offering extra castings, even though I was doing it legaly, told by FOX. Hmm strange, wonder WHY OTHER WELL KNOWN members and artists ON THIS FORUM can make molds of several Stan Winston busts etc, without any small comment OR WARNING??????? Weird don´t you think?

I DON´T SUPPORT ANY FORM OF RECASTING, and if i were to know that the piece sent to me was a recast I would honestly just send it back to the customer. I have been a member here for over ten years and I can´t belive I am being accused for being a recaster.

I honestly hope that talented artists like Howard Senft (Chewie15), Phil Robinson (Cyberman), Steve Scott (wilysteve), Richard Martin (fettster)
Rick A (Hells Manik) and Steve (Streetjudge) can VOUCH FOR ME in this case
I have NEWER EVER RECASTED ANYONES WORK!

If you don´t believe me, then PLEASE call me directly on my phone: +46 70 239 5451, it´s more fair then posting some FALSE INFORMATION.

Last edited:
Don't threaten me with your silly schoolyard "I'm going to sue you" threats. Yes, Bjorn did buy one from me many years ago. The problem is this isn't the first T2 statue Bjorn has made in the last 4 years! Bjorn has been making quite a few Terminators , Batmans, and Freddys but has bought any new busts.

I know you're just Bjorn's client so I'm not going to waste anymore time argueing with you. I'll continue this with Bjorn.

Last edited:
Its a great statue, and to me sounds like someone got the wrong end of the stick, Def, i know you live for drama, but this is not the thread for it, let the man show off his statue in peace

Excuse me but it was you that "shot your mouth off" without the facts to start with.
Dale asked you where the leg piece came from he didn't make an accusation.

It was you who stated that Bjorn sculpted the piece himself which is a falsehood which Dale knew was a falsehood, it was you making untrue statements, deliberately or not that is the fact of the matter.

Granted there may well be an innocent explanation as to the origin of that particular piece of your statue but it was your statement that Bjorn sculpted the piece himself which led to these allegations.
A statement you made without knowing if it was true or not.

Perhaps you could explain why you said Bjorn sculpted the piece himself when he freely admits it's a part he purchased ?

My bad for using the word SCULPT, I MEANT BUILT. THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE EXCEPTTHIS GLORIOUS STATUE PLEASE MOVE ALONG.

I just had a great conversation over phone with Dale, (dblank) and we have now cleared things out, that it´s all a missunderstanding from everyone side, and that I have not been involved in any form of recasting what so ever.
Nice talking to you Dale take care.

Bloop;
On almost every statue and bust we made we included a metal plaque where it sais who it was sculpted and painted by. Although I don´t mention this on my website since I don´t have the space to cover all the names included in every piece. It´s like when you buy a Lambogini, you don´t see all the guy names who actually made it, unless you look in the book and certificate.

Here a few examples of our plaques we made for each piece.
Gladiator figure
369749485.jpg

Frodo bust
346491959.jpg

Superman figure
398508506.jpg

Lee, I am very happy that you got the statue and that you like the finished result. I hope it will fit perfectly in your fantastic cafe, and wish you and Donna a good luck.

Glad to hear this whole thing got cleared up and that Bjorn was vindicated. Some people on this forum are so quick to jump to conclusions and create drama that it makes me almost not want to even be a member of the RPF anymore. It just seems to be getting worse on this forum every day and that's a damn shame!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back