My TIE FINISHED (graphic intensive studio scale)...

jvasilatos

Sr Member
Scratchbuilt the TIE Pilot's lazyboy recliner for inside his cockpit:

Then I realized he's need a way to steer it.

Then some last minute detailing and making sure it all looks right...

God all this time being obsessed with cockpit details that will barely be seen (but I know they are in there.)

All to match this:

Next, let's play with the lights.

Ready for the wings?

Me too....

Presenting my first studio scale build-up that I built up myself:

Finally ready to display...

And I'm SPENT. :lol

JV

ralphee

Sr Member
JV you rip, thats way cool, glad to see her finished, now take a break, have a drink, and get on the next build haha, keep killlin it....

Watson

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
JV I think you might have exceeded bandwidth. I cannot view any of the pictures here is the message it gives me.

Error

Sorry, you have reached either a non-existent site or the site has been suspended (or deactivated) due to Disk Space Violation / Exceeded.

If you want I can host the pics for you at blockhead pictures. I need something to go in my Nice-N Tie section as mine is still a work in progress. Let me know.

Greg

jvasilatos

Sr Member
Looks like it was the daily bandwidth that was exceeded... the pics show now. I guess a lot of people tried viewing them.

JV

RickDTM

Sr Member
Damn JV....nothing less than spectacular.. It may have been a lot of work, but IMHO it was damn sure worth it.

Hats off to ya man..

bcgd

AMAZING work. It's been fun watching the process and it's definitely been a motivator for my project. Thanks. :thumbsup