Question My thread is marked as moved but is still in same category (answered)

unorthodoxdesig

http://www.therpf.com/f24/fallout-3-power-armor-helmet-eventual-full-armor-set-perhaps-234506

Thread location

I don't understand why this was 'moved' even though it's still in the same category now...

There are no views or replies listed now and when I make a new post the thread stays back on page 5...

If you guys are going to mess with the posting could you at least notify the person why and what they can do to fix it?

I have an image that I didn't create (my inspiration for the project) but I listed full credits for the original artist.

Soooo... What gives?

Thanks!

Re: My thread is marked as moved but is still in same category, no replies or views !

Most likely is is still moved. Many times the thread remains for a little while but is marked as "moved". WHen you open it, there will be no comments. If Just search your title and most likely you will find it in the section it was moved to.

I just looked and you had posted a costume in the "ReplicaProp Forum" and they moved it to the "Replica Costume Forum".
Just update the new thread :)

http://www.therpf.com/f24/fallout-3-power-armor-helmet-eventual-full-armor-set-perhaps-234506

Thread location

I don't understand why this was 'moved' even though it's still in the same category now...

There are no views or replies listed now and when I make a new post the thread stays back on page 5...

If you guys are going to mess with the posting could you at least notify the person why and what they can do to fix it?

I have an image that I didn't create (my inspiration for the project) but I listed full credits for the original artist.

Soooo... What gives?

Thanks!

Re: My thread is marked as moved but is still in same category, no replies or views !

The thread was moved because it was in the wrong forum. What is left in the Prop forum is just a link to the thread in its proper location "Replica Costume Forum". That is why the prefix of that link shows as "MOVED". Once you click on the link, the forum headers clearly show the threads new location.

When we move a thread, we leave that redirect link as a courtesy so that the thread can be located and members will know that it has been moved.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back