MY SUPER BLACK PRED SUIT PROGRESS

superblack 1991

This is my BERSERKER PRED progress so far i have the skin and mask like half way done let me know what you guys think about this. :)

EDIT : Post edited by MOD, please stop typing in capitals.

GHF.JPG

L_K.JPG

TET.JPG

VBCF.JPG

wow what was the technique for the skin? is there any latex on that at all? i like how you are going with the skin tight skin look and using your own muscles :)

wow what was the technique for the skin? is there any latex on that at all? i like how you are going with the skin tight skin look and using your own muscles :)
THANKS BRO I DID ACTUALLY USE LIQUID LATEX AND I PAINTED THE SKIN USING BLACK ACRYLIC PAINT i still have alot more to do it no where near finish lol :)

This is my BERSERKER PRED progress so far i have the skin and mask like half way done let me know what you guys think about this. :)

EDIT : Post edited by MOD, please stop typing in capitals.

Awesome job brotha. Keep up the good work. I have the same mask. I havent made any changes on it yet but feel free to look at my Berserker progress. :)

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=20424

I just completed my Gauntlets the other day. My torso is at about 25% complete.

Cant wait to see your finished product.

awesome! what latex did you use? just liquid latex that you can get at spirit halloween? or special latex? or.. is it all the same? haha (sorry im just now starting to work with latex)

awesome! what latex did you use? just liquid latex that you can get at spirit halloween? or special latex? or.. is it all the same? haha (sorry im just now starting to work with latex)
yea i used the one that came by the pint but its better to buy offline b/c u will end up paying like 16 bucks for 1 pint which is not worth it and i used the brush over technique

let me now what yall guys think im like half way done with the armor and skin, armor just needs a couple more coats of paint and some touch up and some touch up on the skin :)

Untitled_TrueColor_01.jpg

SDC10281.jpg

Merged AGAIN, there is NO NEED for 3 threads on the same suit dude.

please keep your work on this suit in THIS one thread.

Ha ..Lee ..Ya beat me to it. Superblack ....we all enjoy seeing eachothers work ..but please dont bog the forum down with multiple threads on the same thing ...consider this your friendly moderator warning ..Now on with the Build

no idea what you did with that rubbies bio, but it worked really well. It looks quite like it should. Nice job with the pattern to, bet it took you a LOT of time :)

You cannot merge a thread, only the mods/admin can, just keep your updates in the one thread then we will not have to merge :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back