My Star Trek TOS glassware collection and display case.

wood4sheep2

I have put years of work into obsessing over and collecting TOS barware. I have gotten to know a lot of cool people in the process and been lucky enough to obtain, trade for or be gifted some really fine pieces over the years thanks to my good friends with simulary obessive traits LOL. I decided to put the collection in a safer place awhile back and found a display case and made special glass doors for it and set it backwards. I also rebuilt the lighting with LED and painted and decorated it in a TOS Theme. I have always been fond of the Journey to Babel party scene as one of the iconic visions of TOS glasses etc in the orignal series. Since I could not locate the gold bowl in the middle I meticulously recreated it and printed it on my resin printer as the center piece and made the iconic platter it sat on. THis way the glassware is on display, does not collect dust and is in a safe place.

So....here is a peek at one of favorite obsessions!

IMG_1553.jpeg

IMG_1554.jpeg

I have collected a lot of in kind or in same series glassware that I enjoy and use at the bar or elsewhere.

IMG_1557.jpeg

IMG_1558.jpeg

I have put years of work into obsessing over and collecting TOS barware. I have gotten to know a lot of cool people in the process and been lucky enough to obtain, trade for or be gifted some really fine pieces over the years thanks to my good friends with simulary obessive traits LOL. I decided to put the collection in a safer place awhile back and found a display case and made special glass doors for it and set it backwards. I also rebuilt the lighting with LED and painted and decorated it in a TOS Theme. I have always been fond of the Journey to Babel party scene as one of the iconic visions of TOS glasses etc in the orignal series. Since I could not locate the gold bowl in the middle I meticulously recreated it and printed it on my resin printer as the center piece and made the iconic platter it sat on. THis way the glassware is on display, does not collect dust and is in a safe place.

So....here is a peek at one of favorite obsessions!

View attachment 1657522

View attachment 1657518

I have collected a lot of in kind or in same series glassware that I enjoy and use at the bar or elsewhere.

View attachment 1657523

View attachment 1657526

Love your collection!

But—I have to ask; which one is used for the swilling of the Tranya (my favorite TOS episode)?

Baby Laughing GIF

Last edited:
So ..... I decided to make a "working" Tantalus Field" for the Star Trek Studio Tour. Of course it helped and was fun to build a prototype in my trek room. Here is my good friend Stephen Pielock showing off its abilities. I had more space at the Tour to make it more accurate. My wall art is smaller due to space issues. Why is it that I think that Stephen wishes it really worked? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back