MY SNEAKY SNAKE WIP

deluted22

I started this head a year ago never finished it.
finally had some time to work on it. i sculpted the body recently and currently painting it. iam debating wether to put armor on him or not.
suggestions always welcome.

snake1p.th.jpg.png

snake2p.th.jpg.png

snake1p.th.jpg.png

snake2p.th.jpg.png

The head does look awesome !!! Going for the prop/behind the scenes look then? Asking because on screen he had his mandibles closed.

I've just completed my resin replica body only and although I said I was going to leave him armour free, I will eventually add some. If I were you I would do likewise, ie live with him in naked form for a while since you must have went to a lot of bother creating him (no pics ), then add armour a bit at a time. If you make it removeable you then have the option of either alternating armour styles or going back to naked again. I'm probably not going to bother with the med pack because it's so damn bulky.

thanks for the comments
all i have is the body as far as the mandibles i thought they where a hair to big but they are supposed to be off a P2 head. i should have pics of it up soon its all painted iam currently sculpting the quills and beads for it. yikes!

i think your right naked is the way to go maybe add some armor that is removable later.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back