my Snake Plissken Mac-10 holster and dump bag

CHROMIUMDIOXIDE

d1a64939.jpg

Nice work. What can you tell us about the holster? Completely custom job? Since you're moving forward with this, I'll share some tidbits I've come up with.

Hector de la Rosa had posted an item on his site about Snake’s gun having been used in an episode of “The Greatest American Hero,” and that was very helpful in identifying the correct scope base and rings. It appears both with and without a shoulder stock, and with a Leupold scope mounted backward.

Scope mount (Leupold or Redfield) and rings. The scope base is a rifle type with a cutout (so that the mount doesn’t interfere with the loading or ejection of rounds), which leads me to believe that the suppressor was cobbled together with whatever parts happened to be laying around the shop.

scope: leaning toward Weaver classic rifle scope (Lyman Challenger looked fairly close) The scope ON THE TABLE is a Leupold. That’s all I can tell.

Very cool and helpful info about his gun. The holster and dump pouch I had custom made by a leather place in calgary Canada. Anyone interested just send me a pm and I'll gladly share his contact info. Again thanks for that info

Whoa. I was slightly altered last night so I'm glad I didn't post anything stupid. :)

I had been working feverishly to identify all the parts and put together a really nice airsoft version of Snake's MAC-10 but the project stalled, but I'm happy to help with info. It's too bad Stembridge isn't still around; I'd just go rent it.

attachment.php

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back