My small lifesized collection. New addition Fettster Joker

New addition....a Fettster Joker 1:1 bust

20130209_003854-1.jpg

20130209_003829-1.jpg

20130209_003904-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great Dave. How did you find painting him ?

Whats the plan for him?

Got mine this week too and hopefully painting next week. Again thanks to Rich for such an excellent Joker :)

He was a joy to paint mate. I will probably keep him as a bust as I don't have the room for many more statues at the minute.
I've got a couple of Arnies that I plan to paint up in the coming weeks so they will keep me busy :)

He was a joy to paint mate. I will probably keep him as a bust as I don't have the room for many more statues at the minute.
I've got a couple of Arnies that I plan to paint up in the coming weeks so they will keep me busy :)

What prima did you use ? also did you use acylics or oils ?

I used Games workshop skull white primer (it has mixed reviews but I really like it)
Skin tones were done with acrylics then about 10 layers later this was sealed with Citadel purity seal. All the make up was then done in oils. The lips are alot darker than they look in the photo (rubbish camera)

Just be prepared to wait an age for the oils to dry lol

Last edited:
Looks really cool. Would really pull together with some clothing....
Im debating weather to paint the eyes or add glass or acrylic. I did get quite a good effect with oil pastels on my last one so may explore that again.
Awesome collection by the way. Looking forward to seeing your terminators :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back