my self made gremlin

The Nemesis

tis is my 6th figure i ever made,my first life size and my first latex casted,
its far from finished but i'm getting there
it was really difficult sins i had to figure everything out by myself (sculpting,molding,casting) and the materials are not available in belgium (like ultracal and stuff).
i am still searching for the best way to fill it up,i used normal foam but that dusnt work verry good ,after a few days it's full of potholes .
i used molda super plaster and pvs prevulcanised latex.
after all the struggling i think it came out pretty nice for my first one .
so il be doing more stuff of this size before i start to make a life size elder predator

P1050607.JPG

P1040795.JPG

Looking good mate,

Most materials are available here in the Benelux too, they just have different names and brands. Try formx.nl for pretty nice prices and a great selection of materials.

That looks great, brother. Wasn't much of a fan of the movies, but the creature has always been a favorite. Face looks perfect! You know, worse case scenario, you could stuff it with stuffing used for pillows and quilts....

That looks great, brother. Wasn't much of a fan of the movies, but the creature has always been a favorite. Face looks perfect! You know, worse case scenario, you could stuff it with stuffing used for pillows and quilts....

wel thats what i am trying now,i bought pillowstuffing today

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back