My replicas & new website

Re: My replicas & new website..

The Avenger as already related to is of course, brilliant and clearly a labour well worth being proud of. I however, (aside from curiosity about the middle one in the pic of 3 creatures) have always been a little OTT about X-wings and can't get enough of them, brilliant X2.

Excellent site, the X-wing pics loaded slow but that was probably my ancient PC. Kudos on the collection and the site!

Looks sexy as hell....well not to my wife but I love it. I particularly like your Darth Maul life-sized sculpture. In my universe I pretend the prequel trilogy doesn't exist but that sculpture... The skin texture you have in the face under the red and black "tattoos" is amazing. Your website certainly features your amazing talent! Thanks for sharing

Your stuff looks fantastic! That's a great collection that I wish was mine.

The site looks great on mobile too. I like the layout of it. You should highlight your other saber's as well.

No, the sculpt is from Phil (RPF alias Cyberman).

Did you paint it?

It might be good to have a description of work done, otherwise people may think you're either recasting or claiming others' work as your own. Or if you happen to work with Phil and that people can obtain them through you (unless it's a one-off) that would be great to know. :thumbsup

Good point, Mac!
I added info regarding Maul on the site, the intent is to have a description on each finished item, but I haven´t had the time yet.
I will also name the kit makers as well.
Did you paint it?

It might be good to have a description of work done, otherwise people may think you're either recasting or claiming others' work as your own. Or if you happen to work with Phil and that people can obtain them through you (unless it's a one-off) that would be great to know. :thumbsup

Last edited:

Another benefit is that the description will help give people a sense of your specific capabilities and may engage you depending on what your specialize in. It also helps cut down on the "noise" - answering dozens of emails of "No, I don't offer that" or "I only do XYZ". If I know someone is a painter and not a sculptor, I might partner with them because they have a skill I don't. Conversely, if someone can build a Death Star tile from scratch, those skills might be useful in another form, and would be insightful if called out. :)

Hi guys, I have added a Like and Share button (home page) on the website, if it´s not much to ask, please like an share as much as you can.
I have made a bet with my wife on how many likes and shares I get.. I´ll tell you later who won.:lol

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: My replicas & new website, Post #32..

I just wanted to say thank you for your support and cheering both here and on the website!
Much appreciated!
Again thanks!
Nils

Next project, the Anigrand 1/144 Rebel Transport, the 28" Hasbro Millennium Falcon + resin and 3D printed extras,
or the Korbanth 38" Super Star Destroyer with fiber optics?
Any thoughts?

The Rebel Transport it is, a really fun and great engineered kit.
image.jpg

I make the mirror base and the plexi display. The maker of the plaques is mainly Jedi Pastor here on the RPF.
If you read the about section on my website, you will know the history.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back