My Replica Dalek Army

Oblivion

2yv740m.jpg

Sadly my Imperial Dalek (the 8th) was hiding in the kitchen when this was taken :lol

Awesome!!:lol You almost have enough to photograph them holding up game cards with letters on them: E X T E R M I N A T E :lol

Next time the BBC is looking to do a Dalek episode in the US, they should call you to supply the Daleks, I do know they did use a fan build Dalek in one of there episodes in England.

"EXCELLENT work"

We have a guy here in Australia "niko" from Project Dalek that has build more Daleks than Davros, and he is even building Davros him self.

That is just so frickin cool. It would be awesome if you could build a home theater large enough to line them around the perimeter. And backlight them. Now I'm wishing I had some.......

Next time the BBC is looking to do a Dalek episode in the US, they should call you to supply the Daleks, I do know they did use a fan build Dalek in one of there episodes in England.

"EXCELLENT work"

We have a guy here in Australia "niko" from Project Dalek that has build more Daleks than Davros, and he is even building Davros him self.

WOW They are impressive!

Rassilon is Right try and give them a call.
They may just hire you on the spot ;)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back