My Prop Office

Renevo

I've been lurking around for a while now and posting here and there. I just moved to Connecticut for graduate school and am finally unpacked. So I figured I would show everyone what my office looks like. Hope you guys enjoy.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

DJSeyf

Awesome setup! Are the Iron Man magazines in frames a full magazine or just the cover art? Want to do something similar but am unsure if I should go all out and do the entire magazine or just the cover

Awesome setup! Are the Iron Man magazines in frames a full magazine or just the cover art? Want to do something similar but am unsure if I should go all out and do the entire magazine or just the cover

Those are the covers I make and they are the correct size of each magazine so they can be wrapped around a real magazine.

Definitely get Jedifyfe's mag. covers if you're going to do an Iron Man display. They're absolutely wonderful. As he's said he does the whole front and back so you can wrap it around an existing magazine. I chose to just mat the covers though. I'm probably actually going to move them into floating frames soon. After my move the foam boards got a little beat up.
Sadly the book of Westmarch isn't filled but it is a journal that one could use as an actual diary or fill in as a prop. I'm not skilled enough in calligraphy to attempt something like that.
And thanks for the compliments.

Dan

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back