My Prop collection

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tripper

Sr Member
Hey Hunky Artist. Didn't know you were a member here. Do you have a page with your props? Id like to see em. I just added a new STTE Comm to my YOUR PROPS listing. Also I began work on a Hypospray kit with a brass nozzel.

Kal-L

As was mentioned...great collection.

How did you weather the resin Obi emitter? It looks hella burned....:)

Gatekeeper

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey, Tripper. so you found your way here too, huh? ;)
Collection is great - I'm still in awe of that resin OWK.

Cheers,
Harriman

Tripper

Sr Member
Thanks again. With the emitter on the Obi wan saber I started off with some silver paint. I then took my airbrush and misted it with brown and black paint. After it dried I went back in and scratched away some of the misted on paint with some steel wool.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Welcome Aboard Bro. :)

Nice collection and its always good to have another Trekker on Board.