My Prop Collection-New addition Oct 15 2019 and New Display

Re: My Prop Collection

Thanks!! The phantasm ball was picked up on Ebay a long time ago, and it's like a solid metal ball. It's pretty heavy as compared to the ones made out of Christmas ornaments.

Re: My Prop Collection-Addition Ghostbusters

Thanks for the compliment.

I realize I should have been editing the title like everyone else does. Thanks for looking.

Re: My Prop Collection-New Addition Gremlins

Finally.....got this guy. It took so long, and found the absolute best artist to put it together and paint it. Freaking awesome!!!

Re: My Prop Collection-New Addition Gremlins

Thanks guys. The pictures don't really do it justice. I'll try to take some better ones during the daylight hours, but in person. Yea it really came out great.

Re: My Prop Collection-New Addition Spaceballs and More!!

Just updating my props here! So many awesome people here on the board helping my collection get more and more awesome. Hope you all enjoy the pics.

Re: My Prop Collection-New Addition Spaceballs, Goonies, and More!

Man, tough crowd. I thought someone would have at least commented about the Spaceballs dolls! :lol

Man, tough crowd. I thought someone would have at least commented about the Spaceballs dolls! :lol

I always wanted a set of those dolls... But everytime they pop up on eBay or in the JY I am low on funds :lol

Great collection, the gremlin looks awesome!

Thanks! I searched for the Spaceballs dolls forever and got lucky one time in the junkyard here. I had to get them painted, but it worked out and they are sweet in person.

I got the gremlin as a kit too, and I love it. It definitely stands out. Thanks for checking it out.

Picked up a Demon Knight Key from HMS and got it painted by the awesome painter of my Gremlin. Very very cool prop, and now to get some fake blood to put it into the container. I can't wait. So very cool.

Re: My Prop Collection-New Addition Demon Knight Key!!!

Got some fake blood and here's the new Demon Knight Key look. Any love for it?

Re: My Prop Collection-New Addition Demon Knight Key!!!

Wow! How did I miss this collection thread for so long! This stuff is awesome! That gremlin is niiiiiiice! :D

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back