My Prop Collection...laser cut Weyland YUTANI added

Re: My Prop Collection BTTF , Star Wars , KITT , New photos

Starting a new club Sean, just for you..its called the ASPCA.....also known as

Addictive Sci-fi Prop Corporation of America...,:D

First , this ain't Burger King , and have it your way :D, and secondly I will get the photos once I get the other items from overseas...;).......as a man will always say....I'm getting mine !!!:lol

For you Tom , I will work on getting a couple of Photos of what I currently have in hand :)

No this is RPF and the first rule of RPF is,.....PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't actually care for Burger King. I try to avoid the misc Burger places because that takes funds away from Round Table Pizza. Simply the greatest food on God's green earth.

Word.

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you just wait bud. there will be one day were no prop's will expected to come In the mail. and your going to be curled up in a corner shaking going through prop withdraw...:lol

That would be a very sad day. For me even little tiny dollar stuff arriving sustains me but if ever there is nothing on the way I will die.

Tom

Love it, I wish I could put some items up in my house but they would be destroyed on a daily basis. I do have a man cave ( a rented unit) but as I do car spraying their I cant really lay out stuff in there either. Although I think im doing my last car now so hopefully it'll be a little more prop and collectable friendly.....

Great collection of items, ive got a kitt prop myself but cant really put it on a shelf.

Rob

Love it, I wish I could put some items up in my house but they would be destroyed on a daily basis. I do have a man cave ( a rented unit) but as I do car spraying their I cant really lay out stuff in there either. Although I think im doing my last car now so hopefully it'll be a little more prop and collectable friendly.....

Great collection of items, ive got a kitt prop myself but cant really put it on a shelf.

Rob

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq205/mk1rob/Mobile Uploads/30021090001_large-1.jpeg
Yeah she is a true beauty sir , and no ones props and diecast KITT cars are going to ever come close to your huge prop !!!! Congrats on a classic and a most desired Icon car...amazing :D

- - - Updated - - -

Tom1971... As you always say....WORD :D

Thanks, you should see my Airwolf and Thunderbird 1...... if only....lol.

Really do love your collection, slowly gathering man cave goodies of my own.

Thank you doppelganger, you are very kind...
Airwolf and Thunderbird 1 :D:lol , that would be sweet , then everyone would be come seeing you all the time ...with admission charges of course :D you wouldn't need small props , if owning those Icons as well.....you would just need an Airport :lol

All collections are great big or small...if just depends on what a person loves , ......mine just happen to be all Sci-fi...Lol :lol.....I like it all...just can't afford it all...:D

Mines mostly sci fi with a little comic book hero and 70's 80's tv and movie thrown in. on a bit of an Indiana Jones charge at the moment. Ive got the gear now collecting books and props. Making an Idol and some bits.

That's fantastic..., I like Indiana Jones , collecting....well ....it becomes , a headache sometimes when wall space runs out...don't let it get that bad :lol , out of room means , that we start hanging stuff from the ceiling all thru the house , :) , I am almost done collecting , I have 10 more expensive items on my list and 15 small items , after that , I am going to retire from this :lol

Just remember these famous words....who does with the most toys , Wins....Lol...look forward to seeing your collection , as I love seeing others different collections of various things , I have never seen collections , I have never liked from other members here. ;) , please keep me posted on this as well sir :thumbsup

Re: My Prop Collection...New photos added 12/12/15

OK new update

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

Last edited:

Doing some work on the Sidkit pistol and run in to some issues , I am still needing to fix some damages...

Above is a PR , I bought from Kevin Gossett's PR build

Also is a Gordan Gekko, Minority report shotgun , from a great friend named Sean who is just the coolest dude...., there is more , but this is all I am going to post for now !!!

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

Last edited:

Thanks Tom , I am trying to rework the gold look on the Sidkit and doing some sanding and body work on the right side right now...getting there...its a headache but getting there...lol

For those who want to see the flux capacitor working and the scale of it , next to the Diamond Select 1/15 scale BTTF Delorean...forgot to upload this photo
attachment.php

Glad to see you're getting some work done on your Mal pistol. Looks much better with that silver grip frame rather than that gaudy and inaccurate brass plating. I've been so ******* disappointed with mine that I finally decided to just put it back in the box until whenever.

Glad to see you're getting some work done on your Mal pistol. Looks much better with that silver grip frame rather than that gaudy and inaccurate brass plating. I've been so ******* disappointed with mine that I finally decided to just put it back in the box until whenever.
Hahahaha...I did the same thing when I first got it....trying to get a little done on it on the weekends a little....it really is a huge disappointment compared to what I thought this gun would really be....hate the gold look and the trigger assembly is cheaply done , but I will fix this whole gun prop somehow....;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back