Hellspawn

Hi Guys!

I would like to show you my costume:
S1260005.JPG

S1260006.JPG

S1260008.JPG

And here´s a little Video:
YouTube: Predator Costume

The Sword is a LARP-Weapon i bought seperatly.

I hope you all liked my costume. Tell me what you think!

Sers Hellspawn

P.S.: It´s the costume from this Thread: Predator-Hunter Mayan God of Bounty

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a really good looking suit you've got there. Some of the people were skeptical in the eBay auction thread, but it looks like you got the real thing there.

When you went to the shopping mall to show it off, did anyone think you were suspicious or doing something you shouldn't have been doing? I know that at many of the shopping malls in my area, they won't let you wear a mask inside -- they think you're about to commit a crime or go shoplifting or something.

That's a really good looking suit you've got there. Some of the people were skeptical in the eBay auction thread, but it looks like you got the real thing there.

When you went to the shopping mall to show it off, did anyone think you were suspicious or doing something you shouldn't have been doing? I know that at many of the shopping malls in my area, they won't let you wear a mask inside -- they think you're about to commit a crime or go shoplifting or something.

That was the same we were afraid it could happen. But it wasn´t.
Maybe because here in Germany is just the carnival on the rise everywhere.
I think, the most people didn´t expect something like that and were just very amused.

Well, there will be just one way to find out. :mad:

Hi Guys!

Now that the Carneval here in Germany is over, i wanted to show you some of the pics that hab been made around:
Faschingklein.JPG

Fasching1.jpg

Fasching2.jpg

Fasching3.jpg

Here you can see my Buddy as "Freddy Krueger"
Fasching4.jpg

Fasching5.jpg

Fasching6.jpg

I hope you like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got mine from Dan Little as well, and I am super happy with it. It was a big hit at San Diego Comicon as well. Did you have any problems with his communication? I really want to recomend him to others, but his communication and schedule was rubbish. Looks great!

I just got mine from Dan Little as well, and I am super happy with it. It was a big hit at San Diego Comicon as well. Did you have any problems with his communication? I really want to recomend him to others, but his communication and schedule was rubbish. Looks great!

Cool Suit man! I´ve seen some pics from you on SDCC. Looks like you had a real good time!!!

Yeah, the Communication was horrible. He ignored a lot of my mails, what made me really nervous.
On the other site he makes a cool job with my Suit and gives me a free pair of new Gloves, after i realized that the original were to small for me and the colour starts to break. And the new one are really cool!

So, after all i think he´s ok, but he should really work on his Communication!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back