My Predator Project

FastBurst (James) and I going on a hunt in Tucson!

314643_2522220543427_1490736751_32752287_1785527726_n.jpg

I think thats fricken sweet, I fallowed your build for a while and your foamies work is awesome, for next year im planning on re-doing my armor prob the AVP style, just wondering how you attached your shoulder bells to the chest armor. Did you just glue them?

The way I attached my shoulder bells to my chest armor is with some plastic/leather lookin stuff you can get in the kitchen section at walmart. Its the stuff that lays down in drawers and stuff. Also my chest and shoulder bell armor is the craftsmanship of fast burst (James). I lucked out and when he originally made it, it ended up not fitting his suit. So I was fortunate enough to get that from him as a gift.

Yea buddy! How in the hell did you post the YouTube video on here bro?? I was trying to figure it out cuz I have one of me dancing in the suit lol. Also Charles (Knight_Viper09) and Pepe (Blasturbator) they talking about MegaCon in Feb, we should roll!

-James

I was getting a little worn out researching all the info I want to build my suit. Then I stumbled onto your thread, GREAT WORK! I have been resurcted to continue my quest! May I ask where did you buy / who did your mask? It looks great!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back