My Predator Leather gloves non-latex or silicone

Nigel

Predator Gloves

See more Predator here

I'm making a glove predator, similar to that of a Predator. Made of leather, are not uncomfortable and sweat less
Material: Leather gloves (those used in construction)
Mass Epoxy (for nails) and acrylic paint in colors: Moss green, light green, yellow, Sand, Brown and Black, brushes and skill with imagination. (thing is i dont have much skill but I'll try ...)
As you get I put new pictures, now they are drying their nails. (within each nail nails put metal tips are real tear)

PC311651.JPG

PC311652.JPG

PC311653.JPG

PC311654.JPG

PC311655.JPG

PC311656.JPG

PC311658.JPG

PC311660.JPG

PC311661.JPG

Great Idea buddy, I cant stand the feel of latex gloves for more than a few minutes and did a similar thing with an old set of motorbike gloves, yours came out nicer than mine.

plan on selling these?

I was not looking to sell, because they never even realized business out of my country (Brazil). After these gloves are very easy to do, basically are just epoxy putty and paint! accepted ideas of you, as they say add in small Styrofoam balls on the toes and cover it with latex to be as similar as possible to skin the Predator!

I myself do not really like this painting I did, I think I see here the most beautiful but in other sections .. is that I do not have much skill in painting and this was done using only brush. also took advantage of the arms natural forms of leather that I think were very much like a lizard or crocodile skin (heheheeh) see the new photos here:

P1031672.JPG

P1031673.JPG

P1031674.JPG

P1031675.JPG

Attachments

• PDVD_036.BMP
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 130
  • PDVD_041.BMP
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 207
  • PDVD_039.BMP
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 108
I was not looking to sell, because they never even realized business out of my country (Brazil). After these gloves are very easy to do, basically are just epoxy putty and paint! accepted ideas of you, as they say add in small Styrofoam balls on the toes and cover it with latex to be as similar as possible to skin the Predator!

I myself do not really like this painting I did, I think I see here the most beautiful but in other sections .. is that I do not have much skill in painting and this was done using only brush. also took advantage of the arms natural forms of leather that I think were very much like a lizard or crocodile skin (heheheeh) see the new photos here:
practice makes perfect.it doesnt look bad at all

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back