My Predator Bio Collection

Bakurenoh

Hello, hi, hey, hiya, ive just hada little switch around on my Predator wall display and while i was moving them i decided to take a picture. Ive got a few of these from ebay and now im kind of getting to know bio-makers im wanting to pick up not only what the bio is ment to be but where it come from. If anybody can shed light on some of them id be happy. If not enjoy some pictures of my pred and joy!

First of all ive got a P1 bio from ebay. No clue who made it. Was just a mesh visor but i added some plastic to the visor too.

photo0008f.jpg

photo0018r.jpg

This is a gort. Reuben Armana mean anything? Either way its awesome.

photo0027r.jpg.png

Sideshow Wolf (didnt use its own wallmount as it would of offset my display)

photo0024pn.jpg

This is just a bio im constantly messing with. Bought as a cast off ebay and just tried different paintjobs and visors ever since.

photo0025o.jpg

A Hez Tusky bio. I got it Raw and finished it myself. Not as good as a Hez finish but im satisfied!

photo0001j.jpg

The plasma cannons i made from scratch. The cannons themselves are just a plastic tube, wrapped in paper, cardboard and painted then added bits and bobs i found laying around the garage aka nuts, bolts bits that looked technical and bits of wire.

spa3518.jpg

The mounts are similar except i used thin wood as the base and main piece. Then again used paper, card and little bits n bobs laying around then painted.

spa3522.jpg

spa3525.jpg

The cannons are independent from the mount so they are not fixed pose. They can be moved around to point where they wish.

I made them on a budget of 0p. Making use of spare bits laying around from after we fitted the new bathroom. It was also extremely easy to make. They dont look like they do in movies but its good enough for me!

Finally got my pc working good enough to be able to get pictures off my mobile! So now i can show better pictures of at least my tusky bio from Hez

spa3788.jpg

spa3787.jpg.png

And im also still looking to know where my P1 and Gort could of originated if anybody knows. Not important just i would like to know. Also, i had to edit my first post and take out some of the pictures of the bio-masks ive sold recently! However my classic/berserker is still on ebay.

that is a great collection, however I'm really pissed at you for showing the Tusky b/c now I really want one! Gah I'll never save enough for Casey's Elder

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back