My Predator Armor

Kryptaos

I've already built a bio-mask and I'm going to be building the rest of the armor... This picture shows version 1 of the bio-mask, I am currently in the process of improving it (more dreadlocks, a new paint job, etc.). The picture itself was taken last year at my school talent show, I convinced my friend to dress up as a xenomorph

AVP rocks.jpg

Last edited:
I managed to upgrade the originally white LEDs to red on the bio-mask, it's currently being patched up with wood putty in preparation for another coat of paint
IMG_20170612_122327_903.jpg

Fixing up the slash marks. I used SteelStik to fill in the rather oversized original marks and I carved the new slashes with a block printing tool while the SteelStik was hardening. I added some wood putty to smooth everything out.
IMG_20170612_203623092.jpg

Ohhhhhh i try to find this kind of drealock everyday....thank you man
Glad you like it. I haven't actually had a chance to 3D print it yet, so if you 3D print it, be sure to post a picture and let me know how it turned out. It should fit dreads made out of 1/2 inch backer rod, the inner diameter of the ring is about a millimeter smaller to ensure a snug fit on the foam.

No don t need support but i haven't pront it at maximum resolution....this is a test....and it looks awesome✌ i print the dreadlocks at maximum resolution tomorrow.....thanks man!

The armor itself is likely going to be Alien vs. Predator armor, the mask takes inspiration from Scar's mask and Wolf's mask.

Gonna round out the cheeks a bit. Note to everyone: SteelStik is GREAT for sculpting with. Incredibly useful for beefing up larger areas.

IMG_20170620_194311066.jpg

I've already built a bio-mask and I'm going to be building the rest of the armor... This picture shows version 1 of the bio-mask, I am currently in the process of improving it (more dreadlocks, a new paint job, etc.). The picture itself was taken last year at my school talent show, I convinced my friend to dress up as a xenomorph

View attachment 265680
Love that axe bass!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back