my predalien

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
You did that with a fineliner? Thats kick ass. Someone get this man a scanner to get a high res version - plus it wouldn't be at an angle from the camera.

The facehugger mouth is a cool idea...looks just fantastic bro...

CreatureCreator

thank you all for the comments,

and i can't scan it because the paper is to big(65x55)
but i will post better pictures in the sun tomorrow.

JB

Robillicus

Wow! That's a great design.

I really dig the multiple fingered mouth. That definately adds to the creepy/horror factor of the creature. I also like how the dredlocks are minimalized, and put towards the back of the head.

Very cool!!

:)

Yautja Queen

That is just epic!!! I love the dark shading on its back and all the detail of the ribs and skin, real kick ass design!!