My Pred And Alien Drawings....

Davisa16

ok, so i get bored and i draw....half the time its avp and predator stuff the other half its dragons....these are my first pred and alien pics ive done soooo yeeaaaahhh.....i rekon theyre pretty good (soz if the pics are bad my camera died so i had to resort to my computer cam...)

dont mention the stubby fingers.......

120712-190856.jpg

120712-190939.jpg

120712-190957.jpg

120712-191109.jpg

120712-191133.jpg

Nice! For your first Alien and Predator drawings those are really good! Keep it up! P.S. i like the one with the running predator, it looks really cool. (y)

thanks :) yeah the running predator is my faverite one out of them all. it started off a a human but i decided that it was boring and so came the birth of the running predator :) :)

If you have some bio designs please share im like a bio helmet maniac, LOL im always looking for new designs and drawings to get some ideas for sculpting. :)

well i do have one that i wanted to do for my costume but i dont have the materials to make it curently :) i can post the design when i find it though (my room is currently pred armour EVERY WHERE! as well as little bits of paper and fabric....mum isnt too pleased hehehehe XD

ok, so i get bored and i draw....half the time its avp and predator stuff the other half its dragons....these are my first pred and alien pics ive done soooo yeeaaaahhh.....i rekon theyre pretty good (soz if the pics are bad my camera died so i had to resort to my computer cam...)

dont mention the stubby fingers.......
LOL i used to draw dragons in class while the teacher was talking in like 3rd or 4th grade all the time!

havent checked on this topic for a while :p YAY people sill look at it.

LOL i used to draw dragons in class while the teacher was talking in like 3rd or 4th grade all the time!

lol yeah i started doing that and then i became pretty much an obsession...kinda like how i started drawing bios and it led to my obsession with preds :D
WOW! these are pretty good~!

whhhy thank you :D

If you have some bio designs please share im like a bio helmet maniac, LOL im always looking for new designs and drawings to get some ideas for sculpting. :)

IVE FINALLY FOUND MY OLD DEIGNS FOR BIOS!!! im gonna probably start a new topic with em in it once i re draw them so that they look more like designes and less like something drawn by a mad blind person :p lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back