my p2 mask

jman30236

so a while ago when lee said he was going to make a P2 head, it made me want to do it also. i started months ago and am just now posting this. i think im gonna start working on it again here soon. its made out of the same crap my other stuff is- cardboard framing, unphostry foam for the muscles in the face and the teeth...and soon the dreads, coat hanger wire to make the mandibles postion into whatever pose i want, tan felt hot glued on top for skin, red spray paint for the texture, and black and red perminate markers for the designs. hope yall enjoy

IMG000002.jpg

IMG000003.jpg

IMG000004.jpg

IMG000005.jpg

IMG000006.jpg

does anyone know how much latex dreads are? i can make them myself, but the thought of all that time cutting and painting upholstry foam gives me a head ache. ill most likelly have to make them myself, due to the cost of real dreads...but just thought id ask

When u posted "on the Cheap" I almost PM-ed you to buy this thing. It looks good as a small picture almost like latex mask.
Can u take bigger pictures? My eyes are bad

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back