My One Ring replica- sort of

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
As a lot of you know, I got married a little over a week ago. This is my wedding band. It's an 8mm comfort fit gold band, size 14.5. Not an exact replica, but it is still my precious! :love

068-1.jpg

069-1.jpg

071-1.jpg

Thanks, mines not a Hansen (couldn't afford it!) but this thing is also incredibly heavy as well. Almost too heavy!

Looks pretty darn close.
I used to own a Hansen ring and regret having to sell as now it's three times the value what I paid for it!
Id like to see someone do a run of accurate shaped/sized rings in an affordable plated metal....

Looks spot on. Always said to myself that if I ever get hitched, I'll get myself a nice replica at the same time. ;)

Oh and congrats. :)

Thanks guys. Before the wedding my wife asked what kind of ring I wanted. I said oh, just a plain band. She said don't you want something with diamonds? I said, no, just a plain 8mm band.I didn't want to tell her it was a One Ring replica. You know, with all the control and ruling it does! LOL

HaHa After the wedding I told her it was the One ring and asked if I could put it in the fireplace. She said yes, but that it would also be a really short marriage.........

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back