My One-Eyed Willy Map!

TylerHam

Hi All!

Just whipped this up tonight as a gift for a friend! Found the image online and printed it on some 13 X 19 cover stock - Then went to work aging! Might not be totally accurate but its fun and I think he will like it - What do you think?

Aged with Coffee, acrylic paint, pastels, and burnt around the edges

map.jpg

Looks great. Been wanting to do one for my brother. Can you shoot me a link for where that image came from? Thanks..

That is Awesome! I still have not finished mine. Do you have a link to that image for me possibly? I am in the middle of hand drawing mine so it would be nice to print one out to test my aging skills.

I dont want to link directly because its not mine, but if you google "Goonies Map" and choose Large images only, its one of the first that shows up!

Nice job! I remember reading the original prop maker used mink oil to darken the paper. I DO NOT recommend this! Three years later, it still bleeds oil onto random surfaces...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back