my newest Project !!!! TS Related

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

maniacman7

hey All,

I had to do it since I wasnt happy about the last one so heres the pics of my latest fun stuff.

I hope you like.

Thank you wackychimp

Lance

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FETTCLONE

Looks like fun. Got your snowboots and warm woolies on yet?

Is this a total from-scratch build, or based off measurements? Its a nice job either way. Also, what material are you pulling with? Styrene?

maniacman7

got the snow boots :D

I based it as close as possible off what screen caps and dvd reference I had available at the time. and I pulled this one using ABS.

Lance

Originally posted by FETTCLONE@Mar 13 2006, 12:30 AM
Looks like fun.  Got your snowboots and warm woolies on yet?

Is this a total from-scratch build, or based off measurements? Its a nice job either way. Also, what material are you pulling with? Styrene?
[snapback]1204596[/snapback]​

NEKROFANATIC

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
good lookin'. But zoiks. that is one dirty looking stovetop. I hope you ain't cooking anything on top of that. Well, anything 'edible' that is... ;)