My New Wolf!

NorCal Predator

Well, here it is. I received it late yesterday. And now have it out of the box. This is my first Predator head. Please tell me what you think. And what else I need to do to it.

Pred_10.31.09_005__web_.jpg

Pred_10.31.09_006__web_.jpg

Pred_10.31.09_007__web_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do I need to do with it?
Send it to me sounds like a good idea.
Cracking mask and Bio so just wear it, I can't see that it needs anything done to it.

What do I need to do with it?
Send it to me sounds like a good idea.
Cracking mask and Bio so just wear it, I can't see that it needs anything done to it.

As far as "quills", is that just for an elder? And the neck, I have seen one not attached to the mask. Is the a better way to do it?

Thanks again!!

I've never made a wolf mask so haven't studied it very closely, but you usually see him with neckrings. Don't think he has quills so that saves you some bother. Plenty of pictures on the Lair for reference.

Well, here it is. I received it late yesterday. And now have it out of the box. This is my first Predator head. Please tell me what you think. And what else I need to do to it.
glad u like it!!take good care of it.also,i won first place at midohio con for that wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
The Wolf is Awesome! I am planing on building an entire (complete) suit. This is the starter piece. Question for you though, did you ever wear the Bio with it?
Nope.won't fit without messing up the mask.I do,though,have the exact same mask as a halfnask that I could paint/sell u to match it

wolf does have quills , they are black and small, its a option tho, personally i like quills on a mask,
since you wont be able to put helmet on top, id put quills :D

heres a link to a tread

link

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back