My new scout biceps

Nataku

Sr Member
There's been a lot of scout talk recently so I thought I'd share this with you guys.

I was looking for some bicep armor with the correct T bit a little while back. After a couple weeks, a guy from the UK contacted me and said that he was working on some new moulds and could hook me up for about thirty some bucks.
I figured sure, new moulds of the usual ABS. Boy, was I wrong.
I got some heavy, thick, fibreglass biceps with correct T bits. They have to be almost twice as thick as my armor.

DSCF0001_1.JPG

DSCF0002.JPG

DSCF0003.JPG

He just sent me some pics of his new back piece with the pinstripping embedded into the armor. His skills are sick.

Originally posted by Bountyhunter Niko@Mar 2 2006, 12:19 PM
I’m no biker expert ; but they don’t look like “ correct T bits.”  to me.  :confused

The top detail appears to be the correct wing detail from Darth Vader's tie fighter.

I've never seen a clear enough picture to prove or disprove the bottom detail.

Cheers.
TJ

Originally posted by jeezycreezy@Mar 2 2006, 07:58 AM

The top detail appears to be the correct wing detail from Darth Vader's tie fighter.

I've never seen a clear enough picture to prove or disprove the bottom detail.

Cheers.
TJ
[snapback]1197124[/snapback]​

He took some liberties with the bottom part since there arent' any decent reference photos of it. IMO, it's one of the best out there.

Very nice.

Fiberglass rules. That armor will outlast the 'awpokeelips.' ;)

I figure once youve got that top Vader Tie fighter part...it pretty much establishes the shape and form....any exatrapolation is easy from there.

Originally posted by Bountyhunter Niko@Mar 2 2006, 05:19 AM
I’m no biker expert ; but they don’t look like “ correct T bits.”  to me.  :confused

[snapback]1197114[/snapback]​

They're the closest match to date. The vader tie piece is a definite and there is room for creative liberty on the bottom piece due to limited reference :)

The biceps are nice too btw ;)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back