My New Life-Size T1 "I'll Be Back" Terminator (Lots of Pics)

Congratulations on your 1:1 collection, very well done, they all look Great to me, I can appreciate all the time, effort and money that went into all of these, I got an idea, why don't you hire Arnold Schwarzenegger, David Prowse, and Jeremy Bulloch, to come to your house and stand in your prop room in the original prop gear, than maybe you'll be able to please all the nitpickers, on second thought, they would probably find something wrong with that too!

Congratulations on your 1:1 collection, very well done, they all look Great to me, I can appreciate all the time, effort and money that went into all of these, I got an idea, why don't you hire Arnold Schwarzenegger, David Prowse, and Jeremy Bulloch, to come to your house and stand in your prop room in the original prop gear, than maybe you'll be able to please all the nitpickers, on second thought, they would probably find something wrong with that too!

Sadly, I'm sure you're correct. They're all too old now to be "screen accurate". ;)

Thanks for the nice words. :cool

me and Boba.JPGBest terminator I've seen! somebody else already said earlier in the thread, "great to see a terminator from the original movie!" never seen one before! and I absolutely love it!!! BTW love the Boba Fett!!! Ive met Jeremy Bulloch a few times (get me name dropping!! lol and posting a pre beard pic!!!) I'm sure he'd love it too!!

Brent M... it looks freaking fantastic!!! I've got a 1.1 Sideshow T800 Endo V2 and I would kill to have a Terminator Arnold that looks that great. Please PM me with where and how you got this awesome piece. As far as the negative people on here... just ignore them. Green eyes make people say all kinds of stupid things these days. It happens on all forums... them haters have just got to hate. My eyes are green too now but I am happy for you as all of us should be. Again... congrats on another great 1.1 figure for your impressive collection.

Last edited:
Thanks for the nice words, gentlemen. :cool

Oh, and don't worry....I'm not going to let a couple of a-holes on this forum bother me. At the end of the day, I've got the exact statue I was hoping for when I started this project and anyone that doesn't like it can either try to do better themselves or move on to another thread. I really don't care what they have to say. ;)

Finally figured out some better settings for my camera and got this pic of him the other day. Shows off how realistic he really does look. :)

20150103_002056.jpg

It's been a while, but I made a couple of modifications to my Terminator. Added the sweat effect and five o'clock shadow to the paint job and also reworked the body a little bit to give him a better overall appearance. :)

20161026_131757.jpg

20161024_150800.jpg

Re: My New Life-Size T1 "I'll Be Back" Terminator (Lots of Pics)

Beautiful !!
Just ordered the same bust and hope mine will look as great as yours when it's completed !
( hope you don't mind but I've saved a couple of your photos for reference )

- - - Updated - - -

Beautiful !!
Just ordered the same bust and hope mine will look as great as yours when it's completed !
( hope you don't mind but I've saved a couple of your photos for reference )

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back