My New Head Display....

NewPredMaker

Here you go guys and girls the new display is done.... Well almost, I waiting on the P2 head to get back from paint, and the Name plaque (YAUTJA in pred text) for the middle. (done in aluminum plate). SO what do you think?

007.jpg

the other displays in the room:
DSCF1254.jpg

DSCF1253.jpg

DSCF1256.jpg

DSCF1255.jpg

DSCF1251.jpg

DSCF1252.jpg

bet u got ..... car insurance......house insurance.... life insurance........all u need is to insure your predator collection..........( probably got it too) lol awesome !!!! LIKE A MUSEUM LOT OF MONEY,TIME AND SWEAT SPENT THERE... U ROCK!!!

Holy ****!!! Jaw just dropped! I want that room. What a collection! Some absolutely amazing items and some unique looking bios. Love the lot, congrats mate :lol:

Here you go guys and girls the new display is done.... Well almost, I waiting on the P2 head to get back from paint, and the Name plaque (YAUTJA in pred text) for the middle. (done in aluminum plate). SO what do you think?

007.jpg

the other displays in the room:
DSCF1254.jpg

DSCF1253.jpg

DSCF1256.jpg

DSCF1255.jpg

DSCF1251.jpg

DSCF1252.jpg
wow!!!! just wow!!! what a collection!!! toooooo cool dude

I don't see no Tracking Syringe but that Bone-Hunter is pretty cool! :lol:

You should charge admission to this place " Bio Museum" then u can get more loot to expand your collection

I don't see no Tracking Syringe but that Bone-Hunter is pretty cool! :lol:

You should charge admission to this place " Bio Museum" then u can get more loot to expand your collection

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back