my new guantlets

panik33

hey guys u may remember my old guantlets but i doubt you do well they where ******
so i decided to make new ones that actualy look like guantlets

072110101545.jpg

072110145732.jpg

with the help of monstermaker i got a blade cover so i put that on one and the other one i just made out of my head and a picture of a P1 guantlet

i will be adding a ribbed tube down both sides of each one and panitng them
but i want to cover them in fiberglass resin to make them go rock hard first
i also might add dome small foamy bits on the sides yet but im not sure

what do think?

well i used the persil small & mighty bottles as a base then just built up with foamies

Ah, i've seen a few people use this method to create there gaunts and there have come out really well! I may have to jump on the band wagon here and use this method myself. Very well done there, i also agree with your idea of using resin

@master Anubis : cheap super glue

@darkshrine : yeah I'm hopping that as right now they look like baby preds first guantlets

Look nice. now onto the other pieces of armor, i get too much into the armor making sometimes. My entire room is filled with Faom, plastics. airbrushing supplies, backer rods, tape, and all kinds of other things that make a predators dream nice work ont he Guants

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back