My new Fifth Element Mangalore bust

Imhotep72

This just arrived today; my new Mangalore bust from The Fifth Element. A buddy of mine traded me this bust for some other props of mine since he's not a " do it yourself " kind of guy. Anyhow, this is gonna be a nice project for me although I have a handful of other kits boxed up in my storage that I still haven't worked on :lol Well here he is, my awesome Mangalore
cf975480.jpg

d26c0732.jpg

398a3cc2.jpg

I guess I'll get to working on this as soon as I'm done with my Mondoshawan hand kit from Zorg; which by the way is looking pretty good so far if I do say so myself :) Hope y'all like this as much as I do. Everyone have a great day! :thumbsup

Last edited:
Looks great. :thumbsup
I always hesitated to buy this Goldenarmor's replica, it seems pretty good.

I don't like the earpiece, it's not screen accurate for me, but it's a detail.

Very good finish cost for their first action sale without "buy it now".

Hope to see your paint wip! :)

Tee

i bought one from GA many moons ago.

it had ELEVEN cracks that i could find , some large.

it looked like it had been cast using left over resin over a long period.

an utter disgrace!

-z

an utter disgrace!

-z

for 150$ is not too bad :)

Looks great. :thumbsup
I always hesitated to buy this Goldenarmor's replica, it seems pretty good.

I don't like the earpiece, it's not screen accurate for me, but it's a detail.

Very good finish cost for their first action sale without "buy it now".

Hope to see your paint wip! :)

Tee

For me it was a trade off from a friend that bought it from GA, I figured for what he wanted of mine this was a great deal. I'll start working on this soon; progress pics coming soon.

an utter disgrace!

-z

I looked it over before making the trade and the casting is in great shape; very durable and clean. I know we all chance it when we order stuff like this, sorry to hear yours was in the condition it was...I'm sure with your crafting skills Z that you fixed it up with no problems! I would like to see photos of yours if possible :)

I looked it over before making the trade and the casting is in great shape; very durable and clean. I know we all chance it when we order stuff like this, sorry to hear yours was in the condition it was...I'm sure with your crafting skills Z that you fixed it up with no problems! I would like to see photos of yours if possible :)

sorry but i punted it off on ebay, i just didn't have the heart to fix it up. which is the case with many GA items i'm sure

good luck with yours, looking forward to what you do with it.

-z

Guy's a crook anyhow and not welcome at this board.

sorry but i punted it off on ebay, i just didn't have the heart to fix it up. which is the case with many GA items i'm sure

good luck with yours, looking forward to what you do with it.

-z

As far as the sculpt goes I'm not sure, however as GA's story goes it's cast from a mold of a mask used from the set of the movie.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back