My new dorm! now with end of the year pics!

Re: My new dorm!

I think I am more envious of the fact that he has a private room as a freshman that of all of his stuff! My roomate was one of the strangest humans I have ever met

I think I am more envious of the fact that he has a private room as a freshman that of all of his stuff! My roomate was one of the strangest humans I have ever met

Haha no private room for me, there's just a wall inbeteeen the two rooms. You can actually see my room mate in the mirror in one of the pics. XD he's ok though, more of a jock but he keeps to himself.

my first dorm room was 8 square metres. imagine taking away the bed space, and the cupboard space which was all built in furniture, the only free space was about the 50 cm from the wall to the bed which led from the door to the table.

Wow, that is some dorm room. Very nice set up you have. I'd be so jealous if I was still in college LOL.

My freshman year we had 3 people crammed into a dorm room smaller than that! We had to put the dressers in the closet and donate 2 desks to the floor lounge to make room for the beds. I'd have loved to have brought all my beloved artifacts with me but hanging them from the ceiling would have been the only option!

haha thanks for all the coments! ive got an amazing girlfriend whos into props and comics and stuff so im not too concerned with the chick repelant aspect XD.

But does your roomate care? I know if I had tried to hang star wars posters and action figures in my room, I would have come back one day to find them mysteriously missing.
Though I did have a porp hoverboard which everyone thought was cool and always tried to ride when drunk.

But does your roomate care? I know if I had tried to hang star wars posters and action figures in my room, I would have come back one day to find them mysteriously missing.
Though I did have a porp hoverboard which everyone thought was cool and always tried to ride when drunk.

he thinks its pretty cool, but hasnt really said anything else about it. hes out most of the time anyways

Wow, that is some dorm room. Very nice set up you have. I'd be so jealous if I was still in college LOL.

My freshman year we had 3 people crammed into a dorm room smaller than that! We had to put the dressers in the closet and donate 2 desks to the floor lounge to make room for the beds. I'd have loved to have brought all my beloved artifacts with me but hanging them from the ceiling would have been the only option!

thanks!

haha i got my new room mate today...
297637_258142094210311_100000435685847_1002574_6605057_n.jpg

i know its a little excessive but why not?

That has to be the coolest looking dorm.....ever.

thanks! i was origionaly just going to bring a few props but as i was trying to decide which ones to bring i couldnt really part with any of them so almost everything ended up coming with me XD

alot of awesome stuff, props, helmets and posters, very nice collection

selling? :love

thanks! haha and no, but i do have the molds to make hans blaster so i might start selling some kits later on for a little extra cash.

Nice looking place man! I love the stand for the stormie armor! Mine stayed in the plastic bin under the bed the whole time I lived on campus... hehe. Good luck with school man!

did you make any or all of the helmets you got (stormy, sandstormy, boba, halo) they look very nice, if not you still bought yourself a piece of art anyway.

did you make any or all of the helmets you got (stormy, sandstormy, boba, halo) they look very nice, if not you still bought yourself a piece of art anyway.

thank you! the trooper and boba were kits so i did put them together and paint but the halo helets are scratch built using pepakura.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back