My New Black Panther

Did you put fabric over the dye sub suit then add the pleather for detail, or did you just put pleather on the dye sub suit?

Hi! Thanks for all ur comments! Really appreciate it!

I put BOTH fabric and pleather over the dye sub suit. Especially for the textures I could not find, the dye sub suit would stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! Thanks for all ur comments! Really appreciate it!

I put BOTH fabric and pleather over the dye sub suit. Especially for the textures I could not find, the dye sub suit would stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man this suit is amazing. I was just wondering if you could send me a step by step instruction list on how to make this suit. I really wanted to be BP for comic con next year but all the store bought BP costumes are trash. My email is zendenlavon@gmail.com thanks so much brother

ok.

this was a year ago. ill try my best to remember.

1. Analyse the costume and decide which area had similar textures etc.

2. Get a sub dyed black panther costume and put it on a mannequin that is of your size.

3. trace each area out onto a piece of semi see through paper and cut these out.

4. using the templates, transfer them on black fabric with different textures.

5. cut the fabric out and glue them using fabric glue onto the sub dyed costume. make sure there arent any gaps as there will be as stretching as you wear the costume.

6. sew the fabric onto the sub dye costume.

DONE!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes, if youre like me and not bulky enough, make sure to add a foam muscle suit underneath.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back