My little Michael Myers display

Atarian

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
3-23_psycho1.jpg

I have a replica knife too, but I have to reorganize my display case before I can get pics of the bust with the knife :)

Like it?

Great mask. One of the BEST one's I've seen.

Great disply. VERY imaginative. MUSH better then just the mask on a fake head.

BRAVO. :thumbsup

Did you weather that mask yourself?

My ONE critique.... I think it would look better if you couldn't see the eyes behind the eye holes. Those eyes give the mask character and livability. If all you see is black, it leave the eveil of MM to the imagination. Creates more mystery.

Justin did all the work on the mask. I actually like the eyes to be a bit visible like that. the way it is lit in my display right now, they are barely noticable, and it is much creepier that way. Thanks for all the kind words guys, I really like the way it came out :)

Why is it that this mask looks so much better than the replica masks being used in the sequels?

It boggles the mind as to how this could be possible... and it really makes you appreciate how much talent there is around here :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back