My latest purchase, T2 cpu housing

T2SF

novyix.jpg

k0qcsn.jpg

mm51v.jpg

Originally sold at Profiles in History. Found the owner and they were willing to sell. I don't have it in hand yet but I'm going crazy. I think heroin would be a cheaper addiction at this point.

I've only seen two of these before. Both at the Profiles in History auction. A 1/1 scale (mine), a enlarged detailed model. But there is a new Profiles in History auction for the Arnold bust used for that CPU removal scene and it has the port but no caps or plugs.

T-1000 computer brain from Terminator 2 - Prop Archives : original movie props, screen used wardrobe

Arnold Schwarzenegger

$8K starting bid on that, yowzers!

Not sure yet, probably a simple acrylic cut display, I have a T2 sling and gloves that might just put on the same display

novyix.jpg

k0qcsn.jpg

mm51v.jpg

Originally sold at Profiles in History. Found the owner and they were willing to sell. I don't have it in hand yet but I'm going crazy. I think heroin would be a cheaper addiction at this point.

I've only seen two of these before. Both at the Profiles in History auction. A 1/1 scale (mine), a enlarged detailed model. But there is a new Profiles in History auction for the Arnold bust used for that CPU removal scene and it has the port but no caps or plugs.

T-1000 computer brain from Terminator 2 - Prop Archives : original movie props, screen used wardrobe

Arnold Schwarzenegger

$8K starting bid on that, yowzers!

Damn you scored something big! :thumbsup

I actually know who owns that T2 head going up for auction. It was authenticated by Stan's people and if memory serves, has some lines or such extruding from it under the custom made base. Its the only one.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back