My halloween monster mask collection

New score!

Message_1568255381243.jpg

I almost forgot to mention. The TOTs H6 I had before the recent one I scored and the H78 posted earlier were donated to Martin Pena.

The H6 I originally was going to pay Martin to refinish till I ran across Donatos H6 at a price that saved me $100. The H78 while it's really good left me wanting more. It's very Stark white with little to no skin tone. But I ran across the Devil's Rain converted Kirk that also saved me $100. So instead of selling the two masks I decided to give them to Martin to work his magic on and to sell them. He opted to do give aways!

New score! TOTS Leatherface Killing mask..I'm pretty satisfied with the stock finish but I never understood why licensed offerings felt the need to add his mouth into the mask.

20190926_214916.jpg

I also have a WMP 7.0 blank from Shallow Grave FX. It's going to be sent to Martin Pena.

New score! TOTS Leatherface Killing mask..I'm pretty satisfied with the stock finish but I never understood why licensed offerings felt the need to add his mouth into the mask.

View attachment 1062639

I also have a WMP 7.0 blank from Shallow Grave FX. It's going to be sent to Martin Pena.
Man, seen these in person. 2Spooky4Me, Couldn't have them in my collection. They're too real. :p

Epic score!

I managed to pick up the TOTS Freddy part one mask for $35! A retailer had all their masks heavily discounted! I saw this and ran to the cashier! This is one hell of a mask for the price. It's worth more. I'm not huge on latex freddy masks due to no movement especially with the type of latex TOTS uses but this mask looks so good I couldn't pass it for $35.

The sculpt IS Robert Englund in the part one make up. It was sculpted so well that it nails the look of part 1 Freddy. The paint, while indie artists could do a little better, is pretty damn good for the price. It doesn't look Rubies cheap! This mask does put the Rubies Freddy masks to shame! Anyone thinking to pick one up I wouldn't hesitate. It's worth it.

In my opinion, this is the way to go for latex Freddy masks for display. Higher end I would go silicone.

20191204_191802.jpg

Threw together this bust with what I have. That is part 2 hat and sweater but damn it still looks so good. Unless you feel the need to spend indie prices on latex(emphasis on latex) Freddys the TOTS are perfect.

20191206_141919.jpg
20191206_141835.jpg

I'll be unloading a few Trick or Treat Studios masks on eBay. They are 6-7 years old and have suffured very minor paint wear. I would like to replace with fresh copies. If anyone is interested.

New score! My first Ogawa Studios mask. 1964 Godzilla mask from Mothra vs Godzilla.

It's not the most high end Godzilla but the sculpt is incredible with the detail in the scales. For those who don't know Ogawa studios is a Japanese based mask company that started making baloons in 1904.

Some of their masks are hit and miss, not high end but still a very cool and fun mask. This is the same company that makes the Palpatine mask I was looking at in the Galaxys Edge merch thread. This mask looks better in person as the stock photo doesn't really represent the paint job colors. This is like the Japanese version of Rubies if Rubies actually tried producing a decent product.

20191218_212210.jpg

CRAP! What Trick or Treat studios has planned for me is beyond criminal! They are going to steal my life savings and drain me dry this Halloween season! Should I report them?

But seriously their 2020 line up consists of legendary character masks that put Don Post on the map. I'll be making the largest pre order yet with them. How dare they! I want all of them.

They are releasing the Universal Monsters and hammer horror characters plus a whole bunch more that screams BUY ME.....I'm going to be broke. I usually wait till the masks are released to buy but I will not miss out on the Uni monsters.

CRAP! What Trick or Treat studios has planned for me is beyond criminal! They are going to steal my life savings and drain me dry this Halloween season! Should I report them?

But seriously their 2020 line up consists of legendary character masks that put Don Post on the map. I'll be making the largest pre order yet with them. How dare they! I want all of them.

They are releasing the Universal Monsters and hammer horror characters plus a whole bunch more that screams BUY ME.....I'm going to be broke. I usually wait till the masks are released to buy but I will not miss out on the Uni monsters.
(GASP!) How dare they!? lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back