My growing BIO Helmet collection

My growing Bio collection......

Just doubled

77354122.jpg

56180108.jpg

Thanks to Biohunter76's phenomenal work!!

They are very cool and i dont own even one bio.I can see why the more and more i view members.Very nice collection , look forward to see where your going to put these up!!!!!!

I'm so jealous!
nice additions to your collection .One can't go wrong with Casey EVER! best costumer service I have received from any prop vendor on any forum. his attention to detail: casting,packing,communication are great. and I would recommend him to anyone on the hunt for a bio.

Predacious Wall 6/4/11

100qv.jpg

101yvc.jpg

Hez P1

103eg.jpg

Biohunter76 Narin

107awk.jpg

Tribal Wolf

105yo.jpg

Hez Tusky (Tracker)

106ku.jpg

May 24th.....Collection doubled :)

77354122.jpg

56180108.jpg

6/4/11

Biohunter76 P1

102ka.jpg

Biohunter76 Narin

103yu.jpg.png

Biohunter76 Wolf

105y.jpg

Biohunter76 Ancient

108az.jpg

Of all of them, it is hard to pick a favorite. Right now I am all ga ga over Casey's Ancient and Narin bios.

Fortunately, I have 3 more walls. :) To be continued.

Update 12/11/11

Added MeanGene's Boar Version 2 to the collection. I suggest that every damn person in the world needs one :)

boarpredator9.jpg

boarpredator10.jpg

boarpredator11.jpg

boarpredator12.jpg

boarpredator15.jpg

boarpredator14.jpg

boareyes.jpg

Wall as of 12/11/11

predaciouswall2.jpg

predaciouswall.jpg

boar.jpg

LOL. Yes, I'm blessed to own a small slice of the talent pool here. :) I already have the Ceremonial mask designed by Wang ordered, but after that it's a toss up between Gene's Shinto, or a Berserker, or a P2. Decisions decisions :)

boar.jpg

THIS PICTURE IS SICK! It really shows off the angles I was going for. I wanted the snot to reflect the original helmet more and this angle shows that!

Mind if I use this picture on my Genome Studio page? I will give you full credit for the paintwork!

I love how on the display wall my helmet is ABOVE the Narin and Ancient helmet! :p Cool stuff.

Again great work and thanks for taking so many cool pictures of the helmet and for plugging it for me. Most appreciated.

you have an awesome collection there mate. how did you go about wall mounting them if you don't mind me asking?

you have an awesome collection there mate. how did you go about wall mounting them if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks man.
I take a shoe lace, and Gorilla Glue each plastic tip to each edge on the inside of the bio. I then just hang it on a screw in the wall (I usually use a molly for better anchoring). I like it because there is nothing visible at all.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back