My growing BIO Helmet collection

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JehdinThwei

Update 12/11/11

Added MeanGene's Boar Version 2 to the collection

boarpredator15.jpg

boarpredator14.jpg

boareyes.jpg

102xr.jpg

Wall as of 12/11/11

predaciouswall.jpg

Hez P1
103eg.jpg

Biohunter76 Narin
107awk.jpg

Tribal Wolf
105yo.jpg

Hez Tusky (Tracker)
106ku.jpg

May 24th.....Collection doubled :rolleyes:
77354122.jpg

56180108.jpg

6/4/11 Biohunter76 P1
102ka.jpg

Biohunter76 Narin
103yu.jpg.png

Biohunter76 Wolf
105y.jpg

Biohunter76 Ancient
108az.jpg

December 2011

MeanGene83 Boar version 2
boar.jpg

To be continued.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JehdinThwei

Looking good bud but if you're not carful you will end up in Bios Anonymous with Bryan lol.
Not a bad place to be, IMO. :rolleyes:

Thanks again Casey for excellent correspomdences, prompt shipping, but most of all your insane skills. Expect another order from me real soon. :)

roninpredator

Sr Member
Not a bad place to be??
predaholics anonymous is for quitters! and unless you are telling us that's all the bios you're going to collect then, you shouldn't attend their meetings :)

Ice1

nice growing collection. Yeah i to have been buying more bios again. lol Now need more room. lol You can't have to many bios....

munson

Your paint up on the Narin bio looks great, you really did an outstanding job on it. I also like how you went with a different look for the Wolf bio, it looks really tribal-nice touch!

I better start getting some bios, you have 2 more then me.

JehdinThwei

Your paint up on the Narin bio looks great, you really did an outstanding job on it. I also like how you went with a different look for the Wolf bio, it looks really tribal-nice touch!

I better start getting some bios, you have 2 more then me.

If we start competing the only thing that will be left in our pockets will be lint. Thanks for the comment, bro.