My Gotham City FX Dark Knight suit

ZacharyHurst

Hi guys,
I have been away from the forum for a while and I wanted to share with everyone the new suit in my collection. This is the full costume that I won in the raffle at megacon this year. the guys at GCFX did an amazing job on this suit and It fit me almost tailored right out of the box! I am 6 ft 175 lbs. Take a look and tell me what you think.

O.K It's official! Paulilu Productions is making a SNL style "Sketch for the new Lorne Michael's YouTube channel,. They have rented The Batsuit and are going to do a Chris Nolan Dark Knight fighting with Bane and then have the Burt Ward Robin show up to help and mess everything up. Should be a blast to watch!

Great job, wish I could catch the SNL Skit.
I see you're wearing those Funtasma Gotham boots, are they pretty comfortable or did you throw in some Dr. Scholl's? I plan on wearing some with about a 3" heel lift so I wasn't sure if I should buy a size larger.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back