My Gears of War A. Carmine Helmet

DarthWad3r

So I started like 6 months ago doing an Anthony Carmine helmet out of Pepakura. I finally got around to pepping it a few weeks ago & just did the outside fiberglass resin this past weekend. I'm pretty happy with it so far considering its my first shot at this. I am hoping to fiberglass the inside & start Bondo on the outside this weekend.

P.S. - I am looking for the Anthony Carmine chest PDO file as well as the Ben Carmine helmet PDO file If anyone can help. All the links I have found are dead.

c6e4ea87-97d7-eecb.jpg

c6e4ea87-97ea-3861.jpg

c6e4ea87-97f9-6fbc.jpg

c6e4ea87-9809-6e8e.jpg

c6e4ea87-9825-ad7c.jpg

Pics may be small. They are from my iPhone.

Last edited:
New update. I have fiberglass resin'd the entire helmet. I also used Bondo on the inside to harden the helm. Just thus morning I cut out the eyes & started Bondo on the outside. I also have my lenses already done. I took blue cellophane & laminated it in plastic. Looks better than any of the sunglass lens people have tried.

Another update. Got the outside all bondo'd except the top center where one of the LEDs goes and around the eyes. I'm waiting for a Dremel I ordered to arrive cut out the hole for the LED. As for around the eyes I'm going to use apoxie sculpt in this area. Haven't decided if I'm gonna do another layer of Bondo to fill in some spots or use glazing putty. Any suggestions?

New picture with my Anthony ready for the next coat of Bondo. Cut out the hole for the center LED. Also got the Ben Carmine all pepped, fiberglass resined & primed.

c6e4e88b-9492-5957.jpg

Cool, nice work. It works also in foam???
I´m doing a GOW3 full armor and probably need the helmet if i don´t make a Markus face in prostetics.
You are all invited to visit my profile and check.
Thanks

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back