My first Screen Used prop!! i, Robot

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's funny after 12+ years of collecting I just now bought my first screen used prop. I really wanted something "real" to go with my growing i, Robot collection. So I picked this up off of the Propstore of London and it came in last night. I love it!! :)

irobotchicagopolicebadge.jpg

irobotchicagopolicebadge2.jpg

irobotchicagopolicebadge3.jpg

cool prop! Isn't it great to own something actually used in one of your favorite movies!

Be forewarned though, once you get your first one you'll have to have more.......:lol

I swa this and almost grabbed it the other day. Or a new one they listed. Congrats. It's all down hill from here!

Thanks fellas! It was one of many that were used. It was used by the officers, seen on their caps both at the time of Sonny's arrest, and when the robots stormed the police station.

Wow! Nice.

Off Topic - I'd like to know the set up for your photos (camera, lights, back drop...) - You can PM me as to not derail. You photos of your props are always impressive to me. :thumbsup

Wow! Nice.

Off Topic - I'd like to know the set up for your photos (camera, lights, back drop...) - You can PM me as to not derail. You photos of your props are always impressive to me. :thumbsup

Thank you! I actually use an old fujifilm 2mp finepix camera on a tripod. The lights are just the flourescent ones in my shop, and I take them with a white foamcore backdrop. It is really all in the camera settings. Tripod, macro mode, no flash, adjust white settings, adjust to indoor florrescent settings. It was a lot of trial and error at first, but now it is quick and easy

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back