My First Predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hebinator

Hey all!

I just joined this forum today although I have been a frequent visitor for some time. I have been building a Master Chief Pepakura suit for a while now and I recently decided to try my hand at some Predator stuff. It's funny because I just wanted to do something real quick and then get back onto my Halo stuff but the more I read into building Predator costumes, the more excited I get. Master Chief is on the back burner and so without further delay, here is my Pepakura Bio that a built the other day:

This is the morning after I coated it with polyester resin.
P1120067.jpg

Here is a side view.
P1120068.jpg

Thanks for having me, more pics to come!

P1120067.jpg

P1120068.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hebinator

Well, after surfing the forum I decided that my bio is too plain so I am going to use my bio as an armature for a modified build. More pics to come in the future!

Hebinator

I am pretty new to sculpting so I was wondering what kind of clay I should use or is recommended and how many pounds of the stuff should I get.