chris1

10062009_002_.jpg

10062009_003_.jpg

10062009_004_.jpg

10062009_005_.jpg

10062009_006_.jpg

11062009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
let me get this straight.......your asking everyone on a predator based forum what they think of your WORKING pred related welding mask?

I dont think there will be many people here who dont think its cool.....well done man!

bad news today .dropped off the top of trailer and bounced on top of a welding bottle .then a corner of a steel bench. oooooppps .
Good job i made a mould.

thanks . the guys in the work shop liked it .said i had to much spare time. looked good with the lasers on through the welding fumes. :p
thinking of using this one as a base for a celtic one.

thanks . i used a reacterlight welding filter so you dont have to lift it up to look around or look down at any one walking past and flick on the lasers :p then just carry on.

i used the head screen which had the lens in as a base .so from the start i knew it would fit my head ,and all the other bits were reused. oh and a few pounds of clay, body filler and fibre glass for the plug,took a mould and cast with a black gel coat and 2x2 twill fibre glass mat .
Since dropping it its come home to the shed for a bit of a remodel,and will be posting soon with pics. ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back