my first predator helmet which is used as a welding screen

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

skunk

let me get this straight.......your asking everyone on a predator based forum what they think of your WORKING pred related welding mask?

I dont think there will be many people here who dont think its cool.....well done man!

chris1

bad news today .dropped off the top of trailer and bounced on top of a welding bottle .then a corner of a steel bench. oooooppps .
Good job i made a mould.

chris1

thanks . the guys in the work shop liked it .said i had to much spare time. looked good with the lasers on through the welding fumes. :p
thinking of using this one as a base for a celtic one.

chris1

thanks . i used a reacterlight welding filter so you dont have to lift it up to look around or look down at any one walking past and flick on the lasers :p then just carry on.

Ei luj

that is a great bio/welding mask!

What was the reaction when you first used it in the shop?

---
Ei'luj

chris1

i used the head screen which had the lens in as a base .so from the start i knew it would fit my head ,and all the other bits were reused. oh and a few pounds of clay, body filler and fibre glass for the plug,took a mould and cast with a black gel coat and 2x2 twill fibre glass mat .
Since dropping it its come home to the shed for a bit of a remodel,and will be posting soon with pics. ;)