My first Pred skin finally complete

ShawDizzle

After 2 months i finally got done with my pred skin last night. I just got to finish spotting the back side of it. Im happy with it but I just made a boo boo with the pec muscles making them a little too big but i figured to go with AVP chest armor to cover it. Also the top abdominal muscle i made way to dark so the pred essentially only has a 6 pak...o well. Im happy with it. Its my first ever completion of something like this.

predskin.jpg

I think it looks badass as is. As far as the pecs I think they look great. The coloring also looks the part. Alot of pred skins I have seen they just black out the back side and they dont worry about the spots same with the head. Color on the front and blacked out on the back. Either way I cant wait to see him armored up it'll look ****.

Thanks alot...ya, im just gotta give the back detail as well cause i got nothing but time. I should have everything done by early October or so...then ill throw up the completed suit pics.\
thanks again

Thanks....ya..it was my first skin...my first anything like this...haha....i had a lot of help along the way from Mannowar, MacGuyver, Peacfulwarrior and others whenever i had a question and wasnt sure, amongst others too.
But thank you

Was this skin made by the Mr. I method?

If not let me know how it was made please.

Ya. It was the Mr.I method. I used my own ideas but used Macguyver as a big reference. Also had help from a lot of people on here. If you try it just be patient and have fun with it. Dont be afraid to ask for help if needed.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back